- Monday - Saturday 9 am - 5 pm ET. *Closed on all US Federal Holidays.
- Phone: 888-442-2270
- Design Team: designer@CabinetExpressCo.com
- Sales Team: sales@CabinetExpressCo.com
Free 3D Design:
- The customer will complete the free Design and Quotation form, including all measurements from their kitchen
- The Cabinet Express Co. will provide Free 3D Design and Layout for the customer.
- The customer will use the 3D Design to verify the measurements of their space.
- The customer will sign off on the design.
*Note: The Cabinet Express Co. cannot be held responsible for inaccurate measurements.
- Browse our website and identify several cabinets styles you like.
- Complete our Design Request Tool which will walk you through measuring your kitchen for cabinets.
- Work with our Designers to create a design for your kitchen.
- Remeasure your kitchen comparing and verifying the measurements of your ktichen design.
- We will generate a quote for your kitchen and email it to you.
- You will review the quote double checking the measurements and cabinet style and against your design. Any questions please reach out to our team at 888-442-2270.
- Once you have confirmed the quotation, an invoice will be generated.
- Once the invoice has been paid in full, we will authorize your cabinets to be shipped.
- After you have added all the items to your cart you will check out online.
- All major credit cards are accepted -- Visa, Amex, Discover, Mastercard.
- Only payments made through the online payment system will be accepted.
- 6% Sales Tax will be applied to all orders with a Pennsylvania shipping address.
- 8% Sales Tax will be applied to all orders with a Philadelphia, PA shipping address.
- Once the order is paid in full, we will authorize your order to be shipped.
- No changes can be made after the order is paid in full.
- Free shipping is offered all single style cabinets with an order subtotal over $3999.00.
- We cannot ship outside the United States.
- All cabinets ship direct from our manufacturer.
- All cabinets ship Unassembled unless otherwise noted.
- Cabinet Express Co. will call and email you with a delivery date and time frame, that was supplied to Cabinets Express Co. by the trucking company. Cabinet Express Co, cannot be responsible for any delays in delivery.
- The cabinets will arrive secured on a pallet(s).
- Shipping includes residential ‘curb’ delivery, on a box truck with a liftgate.
- This means:
- The truck driver will be responsible for getting the pallets off the truck and will leave the pallets on the ground at the curb.
- It is the customers' responsibility to inspect for damages and count all the pieces and pallets. Inspect for visible damage to the pallet.
- It is also the customers' responsibility to move the cabinets from the curb to their home.
- The trucking company/driver will NOT assist you in moving the pallets or cabinets from the curb to your home.
- Make sure you have a cleared out, dry space for the cabinets to go.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery.
- Any damages to the packaging/cabinet must be noted at the time of delivery.
- Make sure to count all the pieces on each pallet, verify the total number of pieces against your order. If there is a discrepancy call us at 888-442-2270.
- You have 14 days from delivery to report any damages you find to Cabinet Express Co. Follow the steps listed in the “Damages” section. No damage claims can be submitted more than 14 days after delivery.
- Invoiced and Free Shipping include ONE delivery attempt, if you are not present for the delivery attempt created a missed delivery, additional fees will have to be paid before a second delivery attempt is made.
In the unlikely, event your cabinets arrive damaged, follow these simple steps to ensure a hassle-free resolution:
- Call us at 888-442-2270.
- Take pictures of the packaging and the damage.
- Document all damages on the bill of lading receipt.
- Take of picture of the bill of lading with the damages noted.
- Email the pictures to us at sales@CabinetExpressCo.com include the word “Damage” in the subject line.
- We will take care of filing a claim with the trucking company and getting replacement parts/cabinets to you.
- Assembled cabinets cannot be returned for any reason. Please make sure all measurements are correct prior to placing your order. The Cabinet Express Co. cannot be held responsible for inaccurate measurements of your kitchen.
- All returns must be authorized by Cabinet Express Co. and an RMA # issued.
- Any returns without an RMA # will NOT be accepted.
- All returns must be in original unopened packaging.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping and handling fees related to the return.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit only.
- Absolutely NO returns for any reason after 14 calendar days following delivery.